Consultation with A Missouri Bankruptcy Attorney
We understand that meeting with an attorney can be stressful. Our Doyel Law bankruptcy attorney strives to make everything as smooth and easy as possible. When you contact us at Doyel Law you enter a judgment-free zone. From you first call to our office to the very end of your case we are here to solve your problems without judgment or blame.
With the current health risk associated with COVID all appointments are via telephone or video conference.
Purposes of the Initial Meeting
The purpose of the first meeting to is this:
- We want to make sure that we can help you solve your problems. If we cannot help then we will discuss options that may offer a solution for your problem.
- We want to make sure that you are comfortable with us and trust our judgment and abilities.
- We make sure that you are someone that we feel we can work with and help.
We do not accept everyone as a client and want to make that the fit is right. The attorney/client relationship has to be built on trust and communication.
Our Consultation Process
The process is quite simple.
- We will review your complete financial situation by asking you simple questions about you and the problems you face. These will include getting an idea of how much debt you have, the assets you own, and your current income.
- We will also talk to you to find out if there are any potential problems that might come up in a case.
- We can then give you our honest opinion of the options you have, and which option we believe will work best for you.
- Finally, we will full disclose the total investment for you to get out of debt and rebuild your credit.
Find Financial Solutions to Your Debt Problems Today!
Struggling with debt in Missouri? At Doyel Law, we have years of experience helping Missouri residents find the financial solutions they need to get a fresh start in life. Whether you’re filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, negotiating a debt settlement with your creditors, or looking for a way to stop lawsuits, our bankruptcy attorneys in Sunset Hills, MO are here for you.